Written By Khyati S :-
First of all, I would like to congratulate Divya for starting this much awaited blog. All the very best, Divya.
Now, coming to the point. Face washes are an integral part for everyone (nowadays for boys also).I am living with oily sensitive skin since time immemorial. My zest towards problem free skin with natural products lead me to one magic thing, which is “TEA TREE SKIN CLEARING FACIAL WASH ” from the Body Shop.
So, I could not stop me sharing my happiness with everyone.
The Body Shop Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial wash
PRODUCT PRICE & QUANTITY-
Rs 595/- for 250 ml
36 Months/3 years
PRODUCT INGREDIENT LIST-
Check snap below
SWATCH & FRAGRANCE-
As you can see in the swatch it’s not very runny, not very thick. It is of transparent greenish side and has smooth texture.
Fragrance is of typical tea-tree oil, but not very hard, Its soothing and natural.
- I purchased this face wash while my engagement and since then I am in love with it.
- While using it,I take only two – three drops, it does not give much lather, but leaves the skin clean, smooth and supple.
- After using this, I did not face any break out problem, no pimples, no oiliness, only clean feeling.
- It does contain SLS, but It does not leave any soapy or dry finish.
- After finishing one bottle, I switched to another inexpensive tea tree face wash. But I purchased this again as I was not having same level of satisfaction.
- I am using it for more than two years, but I did not find any bad reactions from the product.
- It is having travel friendly , sturdy packaging. So I am using its old bottle for carrying other liquids :P.
- I have used this face wash in various parts of the world, in various weather..be it in Europe or Indonesia or West Africa, everywhere this face wash worked the same as in India. I did not have any acne, allergies after using the same.
- One more thing, though it is expensive, but it lasts for more than a year, so overall it is a cost effective preposition .
If price is not an issue, then this face wash is surely recommended from my side. I hope it performs the same with dry skin beauties as well.
9/10 (-1 for SLS and price)
Note:- Thanks for review Khyati. You have done a superb work. I have dry skin and I will try this for sure.