I don’t know when this Aquashine range launched. I came to know about it in 2012 June when I got one of the shade as gift in my wedding vanity box. I have already reviewed that shade here. I really liked the Aquashine range’s formula and pigmentation I wanted some neutral shade which can be used for office use. Came across this shade lets go through the review now.
Lakme 9 to 5 Aquashine Lip Color in Fig
PRODUCT PRICE & QUANTITY-
Rs 550/- for 2.55 ml
SWATCH & FRAGRANCE-
You can see in the swatch its nude brownish in color with little pinkish kind of hint. Just one swatch and you can see the creamy beautiful color.
- The new packaging looks very techno kind of earlier it was very monotonous kind of same shade.
- Twist up mechanism is good but you might end up wasting a lot of product so be careful.
- And I really love the small small dots on top of sponge. I know stupid me.
- Color is super gorgeous not very loud brighten up your face I got lots of compliment for this shade.
- You can use it for any occasion on any dress…at any time..with any makeup…such a versatile color
- It’s glossy in finish and hydrating. That means you don’t need any lip balm beneath.
- Staying power is 3-4 hrs on me without any meal
- It’s not sticky like the Truffle shade which I have reviewed earlier here. May be they have changed the formula again. Good!!!