It’s my first CC cream. I have tried many BB cream before. For daily use I am not comfortable in using foundation but I want any tinted thing for that perfect look. Thanks to the series of BB and CC cream launched in India in recent years. When last year Lakme launched CC cream I purchased that time only. SA suggested me to go for Beige but its little lighter for my skin, the other shade bronze was little darker. That time I was confused I went ahead with Beige.
Lakme CC Complexion Care Cream in Shade Beige
PRODUCT PRICE & QUANTITY-
Rs 250/- for 30 ml
24 Months/2 years
Check the snap below
SWATCH & FRAGRANCE-
Its creamy medium to thick consistency with typical Lakme fragrance
- It’s like everyday foundation for me.
- Its very light as comparison to foundation in consistency
- In coverage its really good but you cant compare it with heavy duty foundation.
- I have dry skin, this product alone is not sufficient. You must have a moisturiser beneath.
- A little is required for coverage if you are using it as foundation
- It gives medium and uniform coverage
- It gives matte look. My experience with BB cream is little dewy. In personal I like matte look so I really like it.
- Spreads smoothly and feels very soft on skin
- Contains SPF 20
If you want to have a daily foundation kind of think you should go ahead
1 point deducted for not having so many shades
1 point for not giving enough moisturization