I love Loreal UV Perfect range. I have already tried their two other variants Anti Dulness-Purple Tint and Even Complexion with Beige Tint (reviewed here). I will review them soon. The other two comes in SPF 50. This one comes in SPF 30. When this was launched a little way back I could not resist myself to get one and also many people said its ideal for dry skin.
Loreal UV Perfect Aqua Essence SPF 30/PA+++
PRODUCT PRICE & QUANTITY-
Rs 475/- for 30 ml
SWATCH & FRAGRANCE-
It’s white in color once out from tube but when you blend, it gets mix well with your skin in watery way leaving a good nice glow. Fragrance is light and faint.
- I am using this from past few months and I don’t feel much tanning.
- Its excellent for my dry skin…a true Aqua Essence
- Not suitable for oily skin though not very greasy
- It gives a little dewy look for sometime after that a neutral effect though I personally like matte skin.
- it doesn’t irritate the skin I never felt any problem because of this
- packaging is good from travel point of view
- little costly for what it claims
I liked this product but I still love the other variant which comes in higher SPF