I don’t remember how many sunscreen I have. From SPF 15 to SPF 90. You can read review of all sunscreens reviewed by me here, here, here, here, here. This one I purchased 2 months back as in Hyderabad summer come earlier so I wanted to be well prepare. So today my review is based on my experience of 2 months with this sunblock. One more thing don’t think that its just March so its not that sunny. But hey here its quite sunny and as my work involves lots of business related meetings so many times I have to travel in afternoons in hot sunny weather. Ok read on to know more.
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ (PA+++)
PRODUCT PRICE & QUANTITY-
Rs 499/- for 88 ml
24 Months/2 years
Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry Touch Sunblock SPF 50+ (PA+++) is a breakthrough in sun protection. Stabilized with Helioplex, it provides superior balanced broad-spectrum protection against skin-aging UVA and burning UVB rays, and combines it with Dry Touch technology for an ultra-light, non-shiny finish. This lightweight sunblock has a light fresh scent and is gentle enough for even sensitive skin.
- Waterproof, sweatproof, resists rub-off
- Non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
- Oil free and PABA free
DIRECTIONS TO USE-
Apply liberally on body 15-30 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply frequently to maintain protection, especially after sweating, swimming, towel drying or extended sun exposure.
PRODUCT INGREDIENT LIST-
See the pic below:-
SWATCH & FRAGRANCE-
It’s white in color and creamy in texture. Fragrance is mild and pleasant.
- The first thing which you will notice is its packaging. Its very travel friendly.
- I have dry skin so I was always hesitant to get this sunblock. But also I would like to mention if I apply anything heavier my skin sweats a lot. So I always look out for light texture cream/lotion.
- When I first applied it I thought I might need moisturization before but it was so perfect for my skin. Though I will say here for 7-8 or upto 9 hrs its okay but not more than that my skin start craving for moisturization. So after coming from office now I don’t get lazy I remove makeup and clean my face and apply moisturizer. The good thing is because of this my skin texture is improving J
- This is ultra light on screen and it will be best for oily skin beauties.
- As it claims it doesn’t sweat and also waterproof
- I have problem of milia which happens if I apply heavy moisturizer. But it has not caused any milia (happy me) (you can google what is Milia I will try to cover this topic as soon as possible)
- It’s quite effective as much sun protection is concerned. I can clearly and visibly see the result.
- It get absorbs quickly
- Though 88 ml sounds less but trust me it lasts quite longer. I am using from 2 month continuously but as of now little more than half has been finished.
- And the best part it doesn’t make skin oily kind of it get quickly absorb in skin give a little matte kind of look.
|S. No.||PRODUCT CLAIMS||RESULT|
|1||Waterproof, sweatproof, resist rub-off||True|
|3||Oil free and PABA free
A must have for Oily skin and for dry skin it depends what kind of skin texture you are having for me it’s a big thumbs up.