Day By day temperature is increasing in Hyderabad and thank God March is over. But 2-3 months left more for summer. Anyways coming to the review I have done swatches at same time when I did for its other variant Carefree Coral. You can read the review here. But it took a long time to publish it because of my other professional commitments. Lets go through the review.
Avon Ultra Color Lip Crayon Reddy for me
PRODUCT PRICE & QUANTITY-
Rs 699/- for 3 gm (many times it comes on discount)
See the swatch below:-
- It’s a nice red color (not that typical red). It’s warm and little on the side of coral red at least on my lips.
- Its 2 in 1 creamy lipstick liner as per brochure. Well in start when bullet is think you can use it as lip liner but not after some uses. Between its more of lipstick then a lip pencil.
- On brochure its written “Jumbo Lip pencil with the coverage of lipstick and shimmery finish”
- When I ordered I totally skipped the details it’s clearly mention the shimmery finish which though I don’t like but I cant complain regarding this point.
- Shimmer is comparatively less visible then Carefree Coral. Its little subtle.
- Pigmentation is good one swipe gives you medium coverage.
- It gives a very bright look to face.
- Moisturization is good enough.
- Staying power is around 4-5 hrs but it transfers a bit.
If you don’t mind little shimmer in your lippy, you can go ahead with this. It can be a great addition in your collection because of its different formula and texture.