From long time I was looking for holidays. Now I am back and feeling so good. This time I am going to review an eyeliner which I got from my Avon Rep friend. I always love the blue shade for eye makeup especially the blackish blue. I just find it so different yet so classy and useful for even daily use. When came across this color I thought it to be pure blackish blue. Read on to know more:-
Avon Glimmersticks Chromes Eyeliner G203 Night Star
PRODUCT PRICE & QUANTITY-
I don’t remember the price but I got it on discount. You can always check the price in the Avon Catalogue which is available with Avon Rep and online too.
0.28 g Net Weight
See the swatch below:-
- The color is not exactly blackish blue as I thought it’s a deep blue…still I love it
- Its very creamy and doesn’t break or pull the skin
- One swipe gives the good pigmentation though can be layered 2-3 times for more intense color.
- Is perfectly suitable for all skin type.
- Staying power is good 5-6 hrs.
- Doesn’t smudge.
- As it contains glitter not safe for waterline.
- The only con which I find in this is the lot of glitters..it cant be used as daily color.
- I also don’t find glitters good for eyes so I generally use it for any special occasion.
- Packaging is good and comfortable you don’t need to sharpen it.
- I will prefer the formula without glitter but we cant complain the name says Glimmersticks chromes.
If you want to have a beautiful deep blue with glitters a must have.