I liked this idea of Currently Obsessing Over. So I am going to do on regular basis preferably weekly and it will not be only about makeup or fashion. It can be anything I am obsessed about.
So let’s see what I am obsessing over these days:-
- Book reading- I love reading books from school time only. In my house I have dedicated a corner for books only. I just finished this book “Siddhartha- by Hermann Hesse”. This book is on a journey of a man Siddhartha. And I loved it alot. You can read my review on this book here
- Watercolor Painting- I am extremely beginner in watercolor painting. I use to love it alot in school days so I thought to resume it once again. As of now I have only used student watercolor this time I got artist water color. Though it’s the most basic Artist watercolor palette but I can clearly see the difference. I also got a round brush set again the basic one but atleast it’s much better than what we get along with the palettes. I have a dedicated hobby blog. Though I am not much active on that but lately I am getting quite active on that too. You can check the blog here
- YBPxShreya Jain Color cream- The mermaid- I can’t even tell how much I am in love with this. Price factor is the only concern else I would have ordered other 3 right now only. May be one by one I will do the same. There is nothing I don’t like about this cream shade. I will do a detail review very soon.
- MAC Cremesheen Lipstick- Crosswires- my favourite pink based coral shade right now. Again review pending
5. Artificial Lotus in White vase- I find it so attractive and soothing
So these are the things I am currently obsessing over.
Lots of ❤