My love for Bobbi Brown started last year when I gifted myself a lipstick from their crushed lip color range. No doubt Bobbi Brown is one of the best brand in Makeup and personal care industry and I so wanted to try their other products too. So I got this another one which is kind of multitasking product. This product is meant to use on both lips and cheeks.
Price- Rs 3150/-
I wanted to have a cream blush for long time and just before this I got a PAC cream blush, but that shade is totally different. ( Yes I will do a review soon). I wanted something coral kind of. I feel coral color flatter more on cheeks of medium skin tone (I am NC 40 and sometimes NC 42 in MAC). But my main concern was how it will look on my lips. Generally these kind of products gives a sheer coverage on lips. I have brownish pigmented kind of lips so for me a full coverage lippy is always required.
Still I went ahead and got this beauty.
- I loved the fresh look it gives to my cheek, it looks so glamorous no over the top look
- Color is buildable you take a bit dab dab dab and take more something like that but I feel less is more as much blushes are concerned
- As I said no doubt this shade is so so pretty for medium skin tone
- It stays for good 3-4 hours on my cheeks after that it’s kind of fade away
- Now coming to lips part to my surprise it didn’t washed me off
- Though it’s more of a like coral nude on my lips
- It’s very hydrating on lips
- It gives a cream kind of finish on lips
- It does cover the pigmentation upto major extent.
- As layering of this will not look very good it’s better to apply it on prepped lips as a thin coat is enough
- Its staying power is not that great. It stays for around 2-3 hours and yeah it does transfer.
May be I will try some more colours in same range. Do you like multitasking products like me. Let me know.
Lots of ❤
Note:- I have used filter in the pics shared to enhance the feature but the color is more or less or I can say almost same only. As a blogger I feel it’s important to let my reader know about this. Wef April 10th I will make sure to mention this is my every blog
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product and based on my experience I have shared my views.