Miss Claire, I came to know about this brand some 4-5 years back when I showed swatch of NYX Soft matte cream to a friend. And yeah that time I was not that much of makeup fan either. I started looking for this product but availability was big issue finally that time I found it on Amazon. Well this lippy is not that old. This one I got last year but now got time to review it. Shade no-58, well its really difficult to remember shade number why dont they give it a name is one of the bestseller and its mostly out of stock.
MRP- Rs 295/- (on Nykaa)
From http://www.nykaa.com website product info:-
“Pull your look together with a pop of colour that is both chic and playful. Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream is a one-of-its-kind lipstick cream that glides on effortlessly and gives your pout a subtly sophisticated, soft matte finish.
- Soft, creamy and velvety finish
- Lightweight formula
- Richly pigmented
- Provides bold, opaque colour
I am not much into n*de and brown lippies from past 1-2 years. I have hardky purchased a proper new shade, I have reached a stage where I am even fine to wear a Mac Ruby Woo to my office.
-I really love the formula of Miss Claire Soft Matte range. They are really comfortabe on lips
– They do stay for some good 4-5 hours on lips
– They are creamy yet matte, dries to a perfect matte but comfortable one not extreme drying one
– Pigmentation is awesome, just one swipe is good to give a good opaque color
– Shade no. 58 is a perfect n*de shade for most of the Indian skin tone. Its a color which will brighten your face even being neutral in color.
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s editted on App.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views.