Nature’s Tattva Raw & Unrefined Indian Mango Butter
Price- Rs 235/- (50 gms)
Nature’s Tattva is a new brand for me, I came to know about this from many Instragrammers and I picked some product fron Nykaa to try. One among them is this Mango butter. They have so many choices to choose from like shea butter, cocoa butter etc. I chose this one because in description they have mentioned that its very light and non greasy and absorbs easily into the skin. I wanted something for my feet and also hand and other dry areas. Thought to give it a try. Read on my review to know more.
Nature’s Tattva Raw Mango Butter Unprocessed & Unrefined is the unrefined and unprocessed version of the cosmetic grade mango butter. It is the most untouched raw version of mango butter. Being untouched and raw, this mango butter has much higher quality than the cosmetic counterpart. Super antioxidant Mango butter is not only deeply moisturising like Shea and Cocoa but packed full of natural antioxidants which bring skin alive, use in creams, lotions and gels. The light nature of Mango butter makes it a popular choice for neck, facial and foot areas, and suitable for body care products, natural soap, lotions, massage creams and hair products.
- Unprocessed and Unrefined Raw Mango Butter for smooth supple skin
- Skin softening, soothing & moisturizing properties
- Combats dry skin, eczema and dermatitis
- Protects skin from the weather and UV radiation
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats frostbite, sunburn, insect bites, rashes and stretch marks
- Non-greasy and absorbs easily into the skin
So after going through lots of goodness about this product I had really high expectations. So when the package came I got little disapppointed because of 3 reasons mentioned below:-
- Packaging- it comes in a very simple plastic container, I was expecting something good bulky kind of. But hey how does this matter packaging is sturdy and I may end up using the container for storing my hobby items hence I am fine with it now
- Fragrance- the name mango butter makes me drool on the mango flavour and fragrance I was expecting a heavenly mango fragrance, but what I can smell was almost nothing very weird kind of smell. But when I read more about the product what I realised was its unprocessed and unrefined of the cosmetic grade mango butter. I believe in cosmetic grade they add the fragrance its fragrance free hence this. Truely speaking I dont have any issue in this either.
- Texture- the name butter make me think it will be buttery smooth when I will touch it will melt in my hand. But its not smooth may be because of normal dry weather currently in Hyderabad. The butter you can see in the pic was crumbled and hard. But when you rub it between hands it melts and that you can apply.
So with my initial 3 disappointments came lot of love for this product, I mainly got this for DIY and as footcream alternative. I am yet to do any DIY from this but I am using it regularly from past 2 weeks on my feet, hand and ankles. Let me tell you one thing its magical it absorbs quickly and give a good moisture layer to skin which stays good for 9-14 hours depending upon if you are in AC or touching water frequently.
I am super happy from this product. You can try this product in many way. I can suggest a few:-
- As foot cream
- As hand cream
- on ankle and knee
- any dry area on your face and body where you need some moisture
- on hair to tame flyaways (yeah i tried and it has worked)
- in DIY projects like may be lip balm or hand cream or anything like that.
- as hair mask or in any hair mask
I believe these kind of products are versatile. You can use them in multiple ways, they are really effective in multiple ways. I am trying to try more product from this brand.
Have you people tried anything from Natue’s Tattva?
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s editted on App.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views