Product Name- Smashbox Always On Liquid Lipstick Driver’s Seat
MRP- Rs 2100/-
I have got 2 shade in Smashbox Always On Mini Matte Duo from Nykaa. But its most of the time not available. Hence I am reviewing both the shades separately. Spoiler Alert has already been reviewed here. Full size is 4ml and in mini you get 0.9 ml. I so wish they come with more minis. I always like mini version more.
- As per website its warm pink, but it doesnt look warm pink on my medium deep skin tone. Its more like pink undertone n*de lip shade
- it will flatter medium to fair skin tone more.
- pigmentation is just wow, just one coat and you are done
- need I say anything about the formula, one of the best formula, liquid lipstick is little creamy but it applies on lips like buttery smooth. You will just love love love the formula
- staying power is again a winner. It stayed on my lips for almost 7-8 hours and yes it survived meal too that too proper Indian meal.
- it’s matte and can say complete matte but not at all drying on lips. It’s super comfortable
- I liked the color but I need to be careful as it wash me out many time especially when I am tanned or have not done proper makeup.
I am definitely going to try more shades from this range, but not this one
Ratings- 10/10 (for formula and other thing) 7/10 (for this particular shade on me)
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s editted on App.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views