Do you have short nails like me or do you keep short nails like me. In any case I can totally understand how tempted we get when we see people with long nails flashing their awesome nail polishes and nail art. But why should long nails people should have all the fun, so join me in creating many many nail arts for Short nails people because #shortnailsdontcare.
Items Used and their link (no promotion and affiliates etc, just for convenience which product I have used)
- Yellow Nail Paint- Born Pretty Age of Innocense Peel off nail polish. You can buy it from here.
- Nail Tape- You can buy it from here.
- Nail Wheel-You can buy it from here.
- Nail Glue- Miss Clairs Nails Glue. You can buy it from here.
- Top Coat- Innisfree Nail top coat, you can buy it from here.
Nail glue is not necessary, top coat is sufficient enough. For the nail wheel accessories my top coat was sufficient enough and the product was intact even after 3 days, as the nail chipped I peeled it off. Nail Glue is mainly requred for Nail Tape as even though you apply top coat they somehow peel off within hours only. And if you apply nail glue it will stay for minimum 2-3 days and even longer.
Enjoy the piccies below and let me know your feedback on it.
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s editted on App.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views