Kay Beauty Nail Nourish Nail Enamel Polish – Sea Bed 05
MRP- Rs 225/-
Hello everyone, today I am super excited as I am going to share swatches of Kay Beauty Nail Polish.
Very recently Kay Beauty has launched its Nail Polish and it comes in 36 shades, catering N*de, Pastel and Vibrant (read pink,red) color range. Right now there is no blue, green etc kind of bright color. Also there are no mattes or shimmery or metallic shades. I think one by one they will introduce many shades.
Coming to my purchase I got 3 shades and all from pastel range only. It was not planned but it just happened. Today I will be reviewing Sea Bed 05. I have applied this color a week before kept it for almost 3-4 days.
Lets discuss point wise
- Creamy gel like finish, the glossy effect is too good
- The formula is extremely rich and give opaque finish in just 2 coats
- It is mentioned that it is infused with avocado oil and lemon peel water for nail nourishment, which is a good thing as it will give added strength to our nails
- Its 4 free formula
- The formula is Patented 2-Fold plasticizer to prevent chipping, I applied this nail paint without any base and top coat. And did lots of household chores (with a toddler yes we have to). For complete 2 days the nail paint was as it is. On third day a bit of chipping I have noticed and 4th day a little bit more. If you will use it with Base and top coat it will last longer. Also I believe pastel formula chip quickly
- This particular shade is a beautiful sea green based pastel shade. The shade is so refreshing it just makes me feel so good.
- It takes too much time to dry out. Well it almost took 15 mins to completely dry and settle
- We need more color. They have good color range no doubt but including more color families and also finishes will be so good
- Its with most of the pastel shades, it will be better to apply a top coat especially if your work involves lots of household chores or work which can affect the nails. I didnt apply top coat for testing and just normal work gave lot of scratches to the nail polish. Though I so loved the finish that right now I am on second shade and still skipped the top coat.
Now lets go through Swatches-
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s editted on App.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views