Kay Beauty Nail Nourish Nail Enamel Polish – Rose Cloud 03
MRP- Rs 225/-
Hello Everyone Merry Christmas, this is one of my most favourite time of the year. Especially when I was in Northern Part of India it use to be so cold and the whole fashion game use to be changed at this time. Now being in Southern part of India I do miss the winter season but thats okay. I am again back to reviewing Kay Beauty Nail Polish today. I have reviewed couple of more Kay Beauty Products you can read the review here.
I have got 3 nail polishes from their latest launch and this is the second shade I am reviewing today.
Lets discuss point wise
- Creamy gel like finish, the glossy effect is too good
- The formula is extremely rich and give opaque finish in just 2 coats
- It is mentioned that it is infused with avocado oil and lemon peel water for nail nourishment, which is a good thing as it will give added strength to our nails
- Its 4 free formula
- The formula is Patented 2-Fold plasticizer to prevent chipping, I applied this nail paint without any base and top coat. And did lots of household chores (with a toddler yes we have to). For complete 2 days the nail paint was as it is. On third day a bit of chipping I have noticed and 4th day a little bit more. If you will use it with Base and top coat it will last longer. Also I believe pastel formula chip quickly
- The color is very very faint baby pink based pastel. In picture you will not be able to see the color but in real you can see the faint baby pink hue.
- It takes too much time to dry out. Well it almost took 15 mins to completely dry and settle
- We need more color. They have good color range no doubt but including more color families and also finishes will be so good
- Its with most of the pastel shades, it will be better to apply a top coat especially if your work involves lots of household chores or work which can affect the nails. I didnt apply top coat for testing and just normal work gave lot of scratches to the nail polish. Though I so loved the finish that right now I am on second shade and still skipped the top coat.
Lets have the Swatches
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s editted on App.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views