Nicka K Nine Color Eye Shadow Palette – Poison Apple
Price- Rs 499/-
Nicka K is one of the good affordable brand. I have not tried much of their product but whatever little I have tried their quality looks to be okay to me. Recently on http://www.hokmakeup.com they launched their 9 eyeshadow palette in India. Though they all looked so tempting I went ahead with Poison Apple.
The reason behind choosing Poison Apple was the presence of Warm Orange red based shade. And to be really frank I didnt expected them to be that good. Means they are not at all chalky which is the main problem with most of the affordable brands.
Lets sum up my views in points below and enjoy the swatches and eye look
- Extremely pigmented shade
- So smooth to apply
- Have good red and orange based shade
- Staying power is also great. The pigmentation remain as it is for almost 7-8 hours.
- Blends really well with any eyeshadow
- Easy to remove doesnt leave the stain
- Matte colors are not at all chalky
- Matte and shimmer both are nicely pigmented
- Sturdy packaging
- Shimmer shade a bit fall out is there. Well this a con with almost all shimmer eyeshadow.
- Does come with brush/applicator (not a con for me though)
Ratings-9.5/10 yes, I am so impressed by this eyeshadow palette and I am definitely going to buy another product from the same range.
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s editted on App.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views