Earth Rhythm Cleansing Balm with Matcha Green Tea
MRP- Rs 597/-
I really like Soapworks India brand alot. Between Soapworks India products are Earth Rhythm products. They always had it printed it on their products. Matcha Green tea is one of the best super drink full of antioxidant. Before buying this product I did a bit research I was so impressed with health benefits of Matcha Green tea that I may try having it every day. Though I am not much fan of green tea itself so dont know how much I am going to like Matcha Green Tea.
You can read more about the The Earth Rhythm product or shop from here.
Double cleansing is one of the best practices considered in skin care these days and especially if you are someone who use makeup or stay in a big city (full of pollution) or for any reason double cleansing is best to do. I am planning to write a detail article on it with my skin type which is dry skin so we will cover more about it that time.
Earlier I use to remove my makeup from any makeup remover and using face wash. After that I started using any oil (preferably coconut or olive) followed by face wash. But recently I started using cleansing balm. I have one from The Face Shop too which I will review soon and another one is this. So I apply it directly it feels little waxy and it starts melting on face while you rub it. You can clearly see the top layer of makeup melting while you rub it on your face. After 30 seconds I take little water and splash on my face and again start rubbing. Now the balm turns little soapy and you can easily massage it on your face taking away all traces of makeup. Its really good in removing normal makeup. Sometimes though I feel mascara and liquid lipstick somehow doesn’t get removed completely in that case I use micellar water or any cleansing oil followed by face wash/face cleanser.
Ingredient List taken from Website. You can check the details and buy the product from here.
Ingredients – Cetearyl Olivate (and) Sorbitan Olivate, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, CDiheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic, Ricinus communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Matcha Green Tea Extract, Stearic Acid, Water\Aqua\Eau , Tocopherol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Water (aqua), Benzyl Alcohol (and) Salicylic Acid (and) Glycerin (and) Sorbic Acid, Tea Tree Oil
Summing Up Pros and Cons
- It comes in a beautiful eco friendly packaging, it comes in a tin jar which you can reuse to store anything
- Fragrance is refreshing its not minty or like typical green tea fragrance but its good something mild and string both
- Effective in removing normal makeup
- Leaves skin soft and gentle. Its not that I use makeup on daily basis but still I use it and skip my normal face wash this way my skin feel more better, hydrated and soft
- A little goes a long way, I am using it on daily basis and I think it will end me for almost 2-3 months
- Though if I go through the description from company website I feel its more for oily acne prone skin. but I have super dry skin and I am super happy to use it as it really hydrates my skin so much that if I use only this I may skip my moisturiser too
- Cant remove mascara (waterproof) and matte liquid lipstick
I am trying hard to find out cons but in vain, i thought may be i can say its not travel friendly. But it is as the product is hard (though it melts when you start rubbing it), i have used it and travelled with it I didnt faced any problem. Give it a try they have couple of more variants which I am anyway eyeing to use once I am done with this (and my face shop one too).
Below are the pics
With lots of
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s editted on App.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views