Kay Beauty Nail Nourish Nail Lacquer Seafront 07
MRP- Rs 225/-
My love for pastels know no boundaries and I didnt stopped myself to grab few pastel beauties from Kay Beauty and I dont regret it at all. Though I am yet to try their N*de/Pink/Red range I still feel when I will order I will go ahead with pastel again. I have reviewed 2 more shades you can read it here (for sea bed) and here (for rose cloud).
They are so opaque in 2 coats that for people with short nails like me even medium length nails also will need just 2 coats and you are down. Bristles are not that great but they work decent and application is smooth. If a messy person like me saying this it matters alot.
Lets discuss point wise
- Creamy gel like finish, the glossy effect is too good
- The formula is extremely rich and give opaque finish in just 2 coats
- It is mentioned that it is infused with avocado oil and lemon peel water for nail nourishment, which is a good thing as it will give added strength to our nails
- Its 4 free formula
- The formula is Patented 2-Fold plasticizer to prevent chipping, I applied this nail paint without any base and top coat. And did lots of household chores (with a toddler yes we have to). For complete 2 days the nail paint was as it is. On third day a bit of chipping I have noticed and 4th day a little bit more. If you will use it with Base and top coat it will last longer. Also I believe pastel formula chip quickly
- The color is sky blue based pastel or may be can say very very faint powder blue hint.
- It takes too much time to dry out. Well it almost took 15 mins to completely dry and settle
- We need more color. They have good color range no doubt but including more color families and also finishes will be so good
- Its with most of the pastel shades, it will be better to apply a top coat especially if your work involves lots of household chores or work which can affect the nails. I didnt apply top coat for testing and just normal work gave lot of scratches to the nail polish. Though I so loved the finish that right now I am on second shade and still skipped the top coat.
Lets have the Swatches
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s editted on App.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views