Sivanna Ultra Blush Palette (1)
Price- I got in Rs 455/- from Amazon. Link is here.
You will never like blush if you dont know how to apply it correctly and which is the perfect shade for you. This line is coming from a person (thats me offcourse) who love makeup but hated blush to core. Perhaps in almost all makeup items blush is one of the last item I would like to experiment with. (Fake eyelashes, lip gloss, liquid eyeshadow etc also make to this list).
Anyway so my affair with blushes started in 2019 when I started using Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge for Lips and cheeks in Calypso Coral. You can read the review here.
If you are at beginner level I will strongly recommend you Cream Blushes to start with I have myself felt much better when I started using it and now there is no looking back. I know now what works for me and how.
So there is a small story behind how I got this blush palette. I was watching video of famous Indian beauty YouTuber Malvika Sitlani. There was one video with famous makeup Artist Shaan Mu. He mentioned about this blush palette and I had to get this. Though he didnt mentioned the palette number but based on reviews and my requirement I settled with Palette Number 1.
The box description say “Create the perfect N*de Glow”. Packaging is sturdy and good . It will not feel at all you are carrying a Rs 500/- palette. The palette definitely feels more pricey. The palette has 6 blushes (which includes matte and shimmer both), 1 contour shade and 1 highlighter.
Now coming to the Pros and Cons
- It caters the need of most of the Indian skin tone
- most of the shades give natural blush
- even the shimmery blushes gives very natural sheen look
- pigmentation is superb, its so good that its a con too as you really need to be careful
- i can see lot of fall off so you always have to pat the brush so that extra should get removed
- awesome for day to night look
- can be used for any occasion from office to parties
- Contouring shade will also cater most of the skin tone. I am NC 40 in Mac and i think for my skin tone contouring shade is fine.
- staying power is good around full day almost
- Highlighter is very chunky and get concentrated at one place. Its good if you really like very chuny highlighters. Plus fall off is also more
- 1-2 shades are bit chalky, and as they are pigmented too so it gives very layered look
Below are the pics and swatches
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. No further editting is done. The picture is in natural day light.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views