Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Color – Mellow Yellow
MRP- Rs 249/-
Once upon a time I so wanted to have so many nail paints from Sally Hansen Brand. I was like they will be the best. But Makeup Cosmetics Personal care world is such the more you explore the more you come to know.
Anyway so I finally tried some Sally Hansen Nail paints. I am confused over the formula I feel they are not as pigmented as I thought them to be. But I have only tried their Xtreme wear nail color range which is the most basic one. And at the price they are kind of decent. But these days there are so many company which comes with great formulas at same price range.
Recently I have started growing my nails again after a gap of 3 years so I am all into Nail Polishes and nail care mode. While browsing I came across one article which has mentioned that a white nail polish coat beneath the neon and pastel nail polishes enhances the shade. Hence for this I have applied it on my Miniso White nail polish. I will definitely apply without any base coat and will upload here in coming times. But for now here are my nail swatches.
Also summing up my Pros and Cons here;-
- Beautiful sunshine yellow shade
- I didnt find it streaky
- If you apply it properly (please read my cons below to know why) it wont chip for 3-4 days.
- formula is creamy pastel, which if applied nicely look so salon like
- You need to apply 2-3 layers to get good color
- Please please please let the one coat dry completely before applying another coat. It may take hours but if you dont do that the nail polish finish can get affected with every damn touch and scratch.
- Also a top coat is necessity, I felt that it has tendency to get scratched easily
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. No further editting is done. The picture is in natural day light.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views