Nykaa Matte Nail Enamel Polish – Lemonade Fizz 76
MRP- Rs 199/-
So I had tons of pic to put on my blog, I had tons of blog to review in draft. But I was so desperate to review this one. Yes this one. Couple of years back Nykaa Launched Neon Matte nail polish I got all shade that time except this. Nykaa has a bit changed the name from Neonish matte to simple matte. It is neonish though.
These days I always put neon, pastel shade on a white color nail polish base. And I can see the difference this way. The nail paint color pop out really well. I am in total love with this method. But as already mentioned in my previous few post I will be definitely posting nail paint pic without any white nail paint base very soon and will upload it here.
First let me sup up my points below and after that let me share the gorgeous swatches and pics.
- beautiful neon yellowish green shade or lemon green shade
- looks super bright and neonish on a white nail polish base
- sheer formula, will look opaque only on 3 coats, though on white base 2 coats are enough I have used 2 in pics below
- chipping and peeling is almost negligible for 2-3 days, may start a bit of chipping from 3-4th day onwards depends on various circumstances
- if you use it without any white base you will have to apply multiple coat in that case peeling is a problem
- beautiful matte finish dries quickly
Pictures Instantly applied and clicked
Pic in Dim Light/Low light
On me 🙂
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. No further editting is done. The picture is in natural day light unless otherwise mentioned.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views