Nykaa Cookie Crumble Nail Enamel Polish – 259 Mint Thins
MRP- Rs 199/-
Nykaa spoils us with choices isnt it especially Nail Polish. Its one of their initial launches too. Now they come with new launches every other week. My experience with Nykaa product has been good so far especially makeup.
Cookie crumble range have been launched quite sometime before. But I was on my no nail growth phase that time hence didnt bothered to purchase. Its a fact that when I grow my nails I buy more nail polishes.
Very recently when I was looking for some change in regular nail polishes I came across this range and went ahead with this particular shade. Now I really dont know why on this earth I always end up getting mint based color nail polish. I must be having tons of same shade.
Anyway Lets sum up my points here and go through the swatches:-
- its an easy peasy nail art thing, you dont have to do anything just apply and you will get an instant nail art thing done
- color is beautiful mint shade
- you can feel the texture once you are done with application
- the pigmentation is intense 2 coats will give you proper opaque finish
- packaging is little different than regular nykaa nail polishes. The white cap with crumbled print looks nice
- The BIGGEST con is removal, you really need to have lot of patience and a good nail polish remover. those small particles are too stubborn to go just like that. Better use peel off base coat.
- Staying power is great too without chipping and peeling almost 4-5 days.
- Also the black particle is matte (not glittery/blingy), so the look is very subtle not over the top.
Lets enjoy the swatches now
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. No further editting is done. The picture is in natural day light.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views