Nykaa Ultra Matte Lipstick – 04 Venus
MRP- Rs 599/-
One fine day I gave up on to not buy this particular range from Nykaa. I dont know why but the day this range was launched I so wanted to have them but I somehow controlled myself for long but recently I was like No I have to try and here I am with one of the best formula from Nykaa (or may be I can say their best lipstick formula). This one is not only the best from Nykaa but also this is one of the best formula in market. Yes I have become that much big fan. I believe every lipstick lover like me should have this and even If you are not then also you should have one from this range as its super comfortable.
I think everyone goes through a phase when they kind of love some shade. 10 years back I was just out of college and was fan of brown lipstic, after that I started exploring more and reached to Terracota,N*des, even orange. Ok fine may be I will do a separate blog for my lipstick love and my favourites so far.
I am these days more into pinks and any pink will work like bright or subtle whatever it should be pink. So from this range I settled on this one. This lipstick is just perfect for me, how? let me mention in points below:-
- Its the perfect pink for medium skin tone people like me. I am NC40 in Mac. Its not very bright but its not very toned down either. Just a perfect balance.
- This color willsuit fair to medium might wash our deeper skin tone beauties.
- I have naturally pigmened lips and the coverage so opaque in just one swipe.
- Its ultra smooth when you apply the bullet you can feel the same.
- This color is very youthful, means make you look young.
- Staying power is around 5-6 hours, little bit transferable and cant survive heavy oils meals.
- Its super comfortable on lips, you dont feel need of any lip balm within.
Now lets have some swatches=
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. No further editting is done. The picture is in natural day light.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views