Maybelline New York Sensational Liquid Matte Lipstick – 08 Sensationally Me
MRP- Rs 349/-
Maybelline has recently launched its Sensational Liquid Matte lipstick range in India. They come in 11 shades, and mostly are nde shades. Some are red and pink. I chose Senationally me which as per Nykaa Site is Nde shade. Well i did checked the swatch and I thought it will be pink based nude. Somehow I was not wrong but not totally right also.
The product comes in a very basic packaging no complain of this due to price factor. Afterall you are getting a good branded product at decent price. When you remove the plastic wrap you can check the name of the lipstick in bottom of bottle and it is printed very small. It took me sometime to know which color it is.
Lets discuss my views pointwise :-
- Formula is very drying but if you can survive Sugar liquid matte you can survive this too. But make sure you apply lip balm before applying this lipstick.
- Though this is the case with every lipstick but with some its little more hence always make sure your lips are well moisturised and exfoliated else it will look flaky when you apply it.
- This color little bit wash me off, though in pics I dont know it looks so cool toned in person its not this much cool toned. But yeah I dont feel the warmness when I apply this color.
- This shade will definitely wash out medium to dark skin beauty.
- Color is Pink based n*de but its more pink than n*de.
- Staying power is good which is common with most of the liquid lipstick. Stays for long and survive small snacks and meals.
- Formula is not very comfortable your may feel little stretchy.
- It dries quickly and 2 coats are enough to give your full opaque pigmentation.
I loved it but not, my main problem was the shade. Formula wise I am fine because I use lot of Matte Liquid Lipstick so I make sure to moisturise and exfoliate my lips.
Below are the swatches, have you tried this? whats your thought let me know in comments below.
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. No further editting is done. The picture is in natural day light.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views