Etude House Better Lips- Talk VELVET Lipstick- PK003 Mood Up
MRP- Rs 850/-
One thing which every blogger or to that matter every makeup lover do is to try new brands no matter how many similar products you have. Etude House launched in India a way back though there are so many best sellers from them, I recently got my hands on their lippies. I will review them one by one in coming days.
Today is a turn of lipstick which I am so happy that I went ahead with. When you do online shopping especially lipstick and especially when there is no proper swatch it becomes so risky. Lately I have seen one pattern that is I end up choosing same color family or warm shades because I know even if I dont like the shade atleast they will be wearable.
This lipstick which comes in pretty packaging prooves me right. Its from their pink family I dont think they have mentioned it anywhere but the lipstick name which starts with PK are pink based only. Likewise they have Rd-Red,Or- Orange etc. This range of lipstick comes in 2 formulation Regular and Velvet. This Mood Up is the velvet one which means the finish will be Velvet matte.
Now lets sum up my points and we will have swatches:-
- The product comes in a super beautiful and surdy packaging.
- The Mood Up shade is though from Pink family but its more of like Pink N*de on my pigmented lips and medium deep skin tone.
- Formula is undoubtedly very confortable. Application is smooth and easy.
- Pigmentation is great too, 1-2 coat and you are done.
- The color spreads well but doesnt bleed
- It does transfer
- Though its always advisable to apply a balm before you apply any matte lipstick but in this case you can skip…yeah its that comfortable
- The only Con is staying power. It doesnt last long and definitely cant survive heavy meals. In every 3-4 hours you need reapplication.
Its a wonderful range and this color is so so pretty. Do give it a try.
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile without filter mode. Further minor editting is done through editting app. The picture is in natural day light.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views