Nature’s Tattva Herbal Licorice (Mulethi) Powder
MRP- Rs 275/- for 100gm
Hello Everyone, reviewing personal care product is the most difficult thing in blogging. As our skin type, weather condition, climate, hormones, lifestyle so many things differ hence the efficiency of product on individual also differ. Its challenging to test out a product completely and after that reviewing it. I always make sure if I am reviewing any personal care product I must have almost finished a full size product. I generally buy personal care product after reading about it whether reviews or ingredients etc etc. Thats why most of the product doesnt do anything to me (good and bad both) and few works really well and few nothing at all.
Nature’s Tattva is emerging as a good brand for people who are looking for good natural products especially the raw products which they can use as DIY. The brand has good range of oils, butters, powders etc. Do check them out.
Licorice root is one of the wonder product. Its really good for skin as it helps in getting rid of any dark spots, pigmentation, inflammation, helps in skin brightening and also helps to remove sun tan. There are so many more skin benefits you can search the same. I have never used pure licorice before and I have never purchased this powder. While placing my order almost 6 months before I selected this one too. The pic shown in this blog is of that time now I have almst finished my jar.
Lets go through the points-
- It definitely helps in skin brightening. Many times if I get time I use it with combination of so many things and many times just this along with rose water. But whatever I do, my skin do feel instantly bright.
- I generally avoid clay based face packs as they tend to dry out my skin more. As this is plant based my skin doesnt feel dry and infact it feels much normal.
- It does helo in detanning too. I have super sensitive skin as much tanning is concerned. And I tan badly. I keep many anti tan/de tan product handy. But i can see that if I use it regulary the tanning show less
- I have used it with rose water, plain water, curd, and couple of times with sesame oil too. It works well in any manner.
- You really need to be consistent with it lke weekly once for a month after that you can see the changes.
- As its hydrating too so I am sure it will be a good pack for matured ageing skin.
With lots of
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile without filter mode. Further minor editting is done through editting app. The picture is in natural day light.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views