Huda Beauty Power Bullet Matte Lipstick- Ladies Night
The things which you gift to yourself because you just want to. Huda beauty is one of the such brand whose each and every product is my wishlist. This is my first Huda Beauty Product review on my blog. Though I have couple of their products beforehand but never got chance to review them.
Power Bullet from Huda Beauty is one such product I knew if its launched in India I am going to buy it instantly and that’s what I did. Selecting a color was a big task as I got it online from Nykaa. If I don’t know which color to choose I go mostly with mauve/berry kind of shade.
- The shade didn’t disappoint me, I know I have so many in same shade but still I love it. The color instantly brighten up my face.
- Pigmentation is undoubtedly superb, it’s damn pigmented the moment you apply
- I love the formula too but I so wish it could have been a little more transfer proof and staying power a little more. I don’t know if it’s just me there are very few bullet Lipstick which stay on me for really long time I mostly need to reapply them.
- They don’t transfer that easily but are not transfer proof either
- Very comfortable on lips you don’t feel like you are having something on your lips. Though I have dry lips I don’t see any need of having any lip balm.
I am definitely going to try some more shades from this range.