Lakme Insta Eye Liner-GoldenPrice- Rs 120/-
Every makeup addict or makeup Lover person in India know about Lakme and it’s Instaliners. Last year they created a huge fan following by including 3 more shades, I got all 3 shades that time but somehow I missed to review this one. You can read my review on blue (here) and green (here) eyeliner.
- Comparison to other 2 colored shades it’s less pigmented it may be because they both are matte and it’s metallic
- But anyway it’s less pigmented and you have to apply 2-3 layers to get opaque coat.
- Bristles is fine and many people generally don’t like these kind of bristles but as much I am concerned I enjoy thin slick bristles as it gives me total control while applications
- As multiple coat is required it gets streaky if you don’t let first coat completely dry.
- It can crumble if you put your hands on eyes and rub it
- The shine of the eyeliner is not too much ott but obviously but not very subtle too but it’s a metallic shade hence glitter sheen is there
If you are on budget and want something glittery gold either to experiment or just for a couple of occasion you can definitely give this a try.
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further editting is done through editting app. The picture is clicked indoor in artificial light.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views