Nature’s Tattva Herbal Orange Peel Powder
MRP- Rs 250/-
I am a face pack lover for forever. I love using face pack its different thing that getting time and remembering to apply it is difficult. Still I make sure to apply any face pack atleast once in a week or 10 days time. Nature’s Tattva is my recent find and I am loving its products so far. You can read my previous posts on Natures’s Tattva here.
I was so happy with result of NT Licorice Powder that I planned to invest in its other product too. Though they have so so so many face pack powders I settled with orange peel as i felt I need a boost of Vitamin C for my skin.
- As per website its not Mausambi peel powder its real orange peel powder from Nagpur orange. Though in ingredients its mentioned that only orange peel is used somehow I feel there is some clay based base. But I am not sure about it.
- Orange peel powder is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants.
- As per website it adds glow to the skin, removes tan and improves skin tone, it helps the skin look younger. Well yes it does adds glow to the skin for which orange peel powder is famous for. I have not seen much difference in tan though the Licorice powder which I have reviewed earlier helps alot in removing tan. Though it does even out the complexion may be thats why they have mentioned improves skin tone. And if its adding glow and even out skin tone, i do felt a bit of toning too hence a younger looking skin.
- My skin is dry and i do feel my skin feels a bit stretchy after use hence a moisturiser is a must for me.
- fragrance is pleasant orange peel kind of. Not very strong not very mild.
- It dries out quickly.
- the quantity is huge and it will go on for really long time.
I really loved this product and may be will get more though they have so many varieties that I will definitely love to explore.
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile without filter mode. Further minor editting is done through editting app. The picture is in natural day light.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views