How’s lockdown treating you. I have gone really crazy and my sweet cravings are increasing day by day.
Expect so many food recipes in coming days. I am still to click step by step photo. With a toddler its little difficult but I will make sure soon I join the bandwagon of a proper food blogging.
So this recipe is very common and you will find it everywhere on internet. Nothing special in it. But it turned out so good that I thought to share with you guys.
I love my cake to be little dense, a bit of moist.
My cup size is 250 ml
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla essence
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoon curd
- 3/4 cup oil
- Chopped dry fruits (I have taken cashew, almond and raisins)
- Sieve and shift dry ingredients and mix well
- Mix wet ingredients and mix till sugar dissolve
- Mix both dry and wet ingredients
- Grease the mould, spread the batter
- In a kadahi/wok/cooker keep a stand and place the mould over it
- You can use sand or salt in base too, this fasten up the process and give more proper result. Keep a thick layer of sand/salt and then keep stand
- Cover the lid. If using cooker remove gasket and whistle
- It will take 30-40 mins time
- Do check by piercing any toothpick etc if the cake is ready it will come out dry
Enjoy the awesome cake.