Earth Rhythm Charcoal Mint Cleansing Buff
Price- Rs 350/- (only cleansing buff jar), Rs 450/- (buff with facial brush), Rs 499/- (buff with coconut shell and spoon), Rs 599/- (full set which includes buff, coconut shell, spoon and facial brush)
Slowly I think I will explore all products of Earth Rhythm brand, I was introduced to this brand around 6 month back and by now I own quite decent amount of products from them.
You can read and shop more about Earth Rhythm brand and products from their official website here.
You can read my all Earth Rhythm reviews here.
Also I have previously used and reviewed the other variant of this cleansing buff which is Hibiscus & Rose, you can read the review here.
I have dry skin, and the variant Hibiscus and rose is particularly for dry skin. I used the whole jar and I loved it so so much. I have already mentioned the link above if you want to read the review. Now coming to this one as they have around 8 variants in this currently I wanted to try other which will be suitable for my skin type and need. I settled with Charcoal and mint variant. It is made for all skin types, and it detoxifies, oil control and anti pollution. Also it is mentioned on the jar that its best suited for excessive outdoor exposure.
So hello freshness. The moment you apply it on your face, the cool but quite bearable cooling sensation of mint will awaken your senses. I love using it in this summer morning. It just wake me up.
Let me summarise my points as below:-
- Its very finely milled you dont feel any harsh object
- Its mentioned that you can use it with milk, water, aloe or yogurt. I have always used it with water and that way it works good for me
- The moment you add any medium the color change to pure black, because of charcoal
- it feels so smooth on hand and same on face.
- most of the time I use it as normal cleanser, take some amount on my hand, put some drops of water, rub my palms and put it on my wet face and clean clean clean like regular cleanser
- occasionaly i use it as face mask by leaving it for couple of minutes, it dries very quickly
- needless to mention the fragrance, it is amazzzing. So refreshing, so mild
- I feel it works good as extremely mild exfoliator and I love it for this my skin cant tolerate heave exfoliation on regular basis.
- I have a typical dry skin and after using this I dont feel much dryness, though I always use moisturiser soon after cleansing but its not super dry
- It does cleanse the whole face thoroughly, and also remove light makeup like eyshadow, foundation, balm, eyeliner etc
- It cant remove waterprooof or stubborn makeup
- A little goes a long way, very little quantiy is enough to work well
- This particular variant makes my skin squeaky clean and fresh. I can instantly see the freshness and glow on my face
- The biggest con is the mess. Its black in color hence there is a splash of black on my sink which I have to clean instantly else it looks so dirty but that is with every charcoal based product.
- The jar is of glass and is reusable.
Do you like Earth Rhythm products? which is your favourite do let me know in comments below.
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s editted on App.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views