Born Pretty Ultrafine Tiny Blue Holo Nail Polish 051
Price- Rs 300/- from http://www.ilovemypolish.com
So finally I tried a Holo nail polish. It was in my wishlist from long time and in the Holi sale of http://www.ilovemypolish.com I purchased this and many more. Expect many nail polishes review in coming days. Though due to lockdown in India i got my parcel 2 weeks back only. But the wait was worth. I am in love with all the shades. Today I am going to share swatch and quick review of Tiny blue holo nail polish.
- So as the name suggest its holo nail polish and has got microfine particle to give holo effect
- Though its kind of opaque in 1 coat only, but for proper look I will recommend to go for 2 coats
- Drying time is standard not too quick not too late
- staying power is good, stayed on my nails for 3-4 days straight. I was so bore that I even tried nail art on it. I have shared a quick one here.
- Its blue in color but not like regular blue, its so different dirty slaty grey based blue. If only I am describing it right.
- This color will look good on every skin tone. Infact I do feel that this can be used as formal wear shade too.
Now here are the piccies
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s editted on App.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views