Book Name- The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck – A counterintuitive approach to living a good life by Mark Mansion
I will give this book 3/5
- if you are someone who have read so many self help book there is nothing new in this. It’s same old wine in a new bottle
- infact the author perhaps didn’t want to sound like typical philosophical writer so the language is different which I find even more difficult to grasp
- there is not much powerful lines but so so many short short narrative mostly of author himself and some from general awareness
- to say that it doesn’t mean by book is not upto the mark. This will be a good book who wants to read self help book but find conventional one too boring
- in any self help book I prefer logic and if there is any example quoted it should be simple but powerful. The book badly lacks that.
I don’t know how this book is one of the best-selling book may be because of Title of the book or may be millennial kids love this kind of book language.
I again repeat if you have read many self help book you can comfortably skip this one.
With lots of ♥️
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile. Further editting is done through editting app. The picture is in natural day light.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and read this book on Kindle. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views