Product Name- Godrej Professional De-frizz Smooth Leave in Cream, Hair repair for Frizzy Hair, Quinoa Extract
Product Price- Rs 400/- for 120 gm
Why Quinoa- as per the packaging, as it’s not much clear from the pics because of the round shape of bottle I am writing it down below too along with pic.
“Quinoa Extracts: Quinoa is a rich source of protein, calcium, iron and phosphorus. Applying hydrolyzed Quinoa to the hair improves hair health and strength, it smoothens the hair, retains moisture better and leaves the hair detangled and shiny”
As per the instructions it works best on damp, towel dried hair. Well yeah I tried it on my damp hair, towel dried hair and also wet hair.
Last year while browsing Nykaa, I was particularly looking for a leave in conditioner for my dry Frizzy Hair I came across this product. Godrej Professional is a known brand but I didn’t they have a whole range of shampoo conditioner leave in conditioner etc. That time I picked this one. My main concern was to tame down my Frizzy hair so I didn’t check for other claims.
Coming to packaging it’s simple pleasant plastic bottle packaging. Nothing luxurious nothing fancy. A decent packaging. It is in pump form which I don’t find much effective but obviously it’s convenient.
As you can see above the claims about quinoa extract in this leave in conditioner is that it improves the hair health and strength, smoothens the hair also leave the hair detangled and shiny. The work of leave in conditioner is to give a boost of moisture to hair. When you apply it on wet, damp or towel dried hair it kind of lock the moisture. And if you apply it on dry hair it gives the moisture, but be very careful in both cases as if you apply more it will weight down your hair.
My experience and views
- fragrance is okayish no fancy fragrance its basic but good
- It does smoothen the hair not like those silicone filled hair serum but hair does feel smooth
- Frizziness yes the first day it’s in control but I think slowly it’s affect reduce and hence the next day it’s almost back. So if you are really concerned just spray some water on hair and again apply a tiny bit of this cream.
- This does buildup on hair so you need to wash your hair well
- It make take 2-3 times to find out how much quantity is enough but once you know your hair will look and feel good
- I have severe tangle problem in my hair. No matter whatever I do I always get that in a day since my childhood. (Except when I got keratin done and when I comb my hair 15 times a day). It does help in detangling hair upto major extent.
- Shiny well yeah kind of, but I anyway don’t like super shiny hair which looks like I have applied oil on my hair. This gives a healthy shine.
- Though it’s no where mentioned in the product description and claim still thought to cover it, I don’t think it has any effect on hairfall. My hairfall issues are always there post pregnancy.
- Texture is neither too thick nor thin good to apply on hair.
- I have mid length hair. It takes me 3-4 pumps to cover my entire hair.
Overall I like this product, nothing fancy but a good product. You can give it a try.