Product Name- Lottie London Slay All day longwear matte liquid lipstick- Vibes
Price- Rs 699/-
One of the most underrated foreign brand in India is Lottie London. When I saw them on nykaa more than a year before I got 2 products from them, one is this lipstick and another one is blush which I will review soon.
I got the color Vibes which is deep kind of maroon with wine undertones. I moment I saw the shade I knew I had to get it.
- Its beautiful beautiful formula, means one of the best in liquid. It’s thin in application, non sticky, no crumbling, no drying settle as velvet matte on lips which is super comfortable
- The finish is velvet matte
- It’s transfer proof and smudge proof
- Doesn’t bleed at all (my face sweat alot in humid weather it has survived that too)
- It doesn’t crumble at all, may be because of thin formula
- Though like most of the (or almost all of the) liquid lipstick it doesn’t fade evenly. But as it’s dark and formula is smooth just rub your lips together and that will be fine
- Color is deep maroon with wine undertone, if I am describing it right. this color will flatter every skin tone.
- Staying power is again great if you don’t take oily meal it will stay throughout the day or 8-10 hours
I love love love the formula and this color. I may get some more colors from this range.