“With the Power of Botox”, this is the word which caught my attention last year July when I was placing my order from Earth Rhythm. Its their “Earth Rhythm Hibiscus & Rose Glow Mask”. After using it for 6 months, I finished it last December only I am here to review this product.
Surprisingly when I checked today I cant see this product on Earth Rhythm website though the same is available on Nykaa as of now. I have noticed this various times that Earth Rhythm discontinue many products or may be they dont mention out of stock products on their website. I will keep on checking and will update here if they are available on their Website.
Also before we move ahead with our detailed review. I would like to share some related posts link. You can check my all Earth Rhythm product reviews by clicking here
You can find my other Face mask related posts here.
Now lets jump to the product Review
Product Name- Earth Rhythm Hibiscus & Rose Glow Mask
MRP- Rs 698/- for 100 gm
Ingredients- Check the pic below
Description- Check the pic below
How to use- Check the pic below
I ordered this when my skin was undergoing a major change. Its not that I have changed my diet or introduced any new routine. Perhaps it was more related to negligence. I was busy in managing office and household plus my other hobby related works. Somehow neglected the pampering of my skin. Generally I have good experience with Earth Rhythm Products also I have used their Hibiscus and Rose cleansing buff which I loved a lot. You can read the review here
When I came across this face mask it had everything which I wanted for my skin. You can refer the pic above for the products claims related to skin.
Lets summarize my views now
- The product is artificial fragrance free so it has very mild smell (fragrance nopes its not that). But its not overpowering and irritating
- You will feel mild tingling when you apply the mask for few seconds to minute but it goes off quickly.
- The mask has clay in it so it spread evenly and quickly
- The texture is grainy and flowy. Its not mousse kind of its a bit runny
- Packaging is heavy and luxe. Though the cap is wooden and once I touched it with wet hands it got spoilt. Hence I transferred the content into another glass jar.
- Even though it has clay and I have super dry skin and I avoid clay based masks. It didn’t dried out my skin. My face did looked Fresh, Clean, tight and an instant glow was there which faded in sometime but didn’t vanished.
- I used this face mask once a week and the jar got over in 5-6 months. A little was enough for the whole face and neck
I liked this product it did gave me a quick glow, my skin felt rejuvenated and fresh. Dullness definitely reduced but not something magical but truly speaking I don’t even expect something magical from face masks. This did its job well and that’s more then enough for me. Will I repurchase- I may repurchase it if it comes back to stock but after checking other face masks. Earth Rhythm has come up with many face masks recently.
With lots of
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile without any filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s edited on App.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used these product. Based on my experience I shared my honest views