Many times on my blog I have mentioned about my love for Ilovemypolish website. I have been shopping my nail art and some foreign brand nail polish stuff from them from almost one and half years. Last year they launched Gorgeous Cosmos on their website especially their Neon Range. I purchased the whole set of 7.
The direct link of the set of 7 GC Neon Nail Polish is here
Link of Neon Orange Nail Polish is here
My Latest Little Haul from Ilovemypolish website-
There was a glitter sale recently and I did a small haul from them. You can see the same in picture below. I will be sharing a nail art along with swatch from this haul.
Gorgeous Cosmos Neon Orange Nail Polish-
This brand was totally new for me but when I saw the swatches I knew I have to get it. I immediately placed order, it was last mid year. I have reviewed couple of them on my blog, you can read about Gorgeous Cosmos products on my blog by clicking here
Like the other shade this one too is bright and 1-2 coats are enough which generally dont happen with neon nail polishes. My Views are mentioned below
- Bright bright bright It’s very much bright how a neon nail polish should be
- It’s very opaque, one coat also give an opaque finish but two will be better.
- The swatches below are direct application without any white nail polish base which I generally do in case of Neon nail polish.
- It’s not a quick dry nail polish but not too much time taking also, just a decent time taking
- Bristles are fine and perfect to give good application
- Formula is also neither thick nor thin
- No overpowering smell
- Stays good for 3-4 days without chipping and peeling
- Finish is semi matte
- Good for nail arts
Quick Nail Art with my latest haul product-
Not a brainer nail art, just used some nail art sequins. First of all applied the Nykaa 7 in 1 nail spa, after that Gorgeous Cosmos Neon Orange Nail polish. Two coats have been used and after that I applied Born Pretty Foil glue this really works for me.After few seconds used the Rhinestone and Mylar picker to pick the sequins and place it on my nails. It worked wonderfully. Sealed it with Bella Voste top coat.
Below are the pics
I really love this shade and the finish and formula. Enjoyed doing this nail art, its the perfect bling I wanted in this hot summer season. With the right tool it becomes so easy to do any nail art.
With lots of
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s editted on App.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views