I am on face mask/face pack review spree. In coming days you are going to read lots of face packs review. As I have already mentioned I just love face packs. You can read all reviews here.
When I purchased this face mask I didn’t had any expectation. The only reason for which I have purchased this is I love the face wash from this range. Lets go through the review.
Lakme Clean Up Face Mask Nourishing Glow with Strawberry Extract
PRODUCT PRICE & QUANTITY-
Rs 120/- for 50 Gm
24 Months/2 years
Refer the pic below
TEXTURE & FRAGRANCE-
It is paste like consistency with a faint hint of pink color. Fragrance is strong artificial strawberry kind of. Tolerable for me.
- Technically this face mask is not ideal for me as I have dry skin and this is well suited for oily skin beauties.
- But still I love it and when in hot and humid weather my skin feel sweaty and dirty I use this face mask it instantly clean up my face giving a good glow.
- As this face mask dry very quickly I don’t keep it for long.
- Fragrance is strong may not be pleasant for everyone.
- It’s a clay based mask so excellent to remove oiliness from face.
- It also gives tightening effect
- Gives a good glow which stay for a day.
- No itching sensation. With most of face pack I have this issue of itching sensation. As its not a herbal or ayurvedic face pack that can be a reason.
- It takes good time to remove the face pack. Though its common with most of the clay based mask.
- Its not a miracle face pack but what it promise is what it gives.
|S. No.||PRODUCT CLAIMS||RESULT|
|1||Absorb excess oil||True|
|2||Helps in skin tightening||True|
|3||Leaving skin soft and glowing||True|
I recommend it to oily skin beauties and for dry just go through the point I have mentioned above.