A year back I was really crazy about these watery lip tints, hence I got one from The Face Shop in Shade Rose Garden you can read my review and experience here. I am more of matte person and as I have pigmented lips I dont feel much comfortable with these lip tints.
But to be honesh initially I never liked lipstick and that too matte, unless and untill you dont experiment how you will know. So I thought to give it a try once again and I got this shade, there are very few color option available with The Face Shop Watery tint lip stain. I am always a pink or mauvy or berry kind of person but sometimes I do experiment.
Well lots about experiment, lets have a review now.
MRP- Rs 449/-
Information from http://www.nykaa.com
“Description- A hydrating tint that stains lips with transfer-proof color. The Face Shop Watery Tint is a versatile, longwearing lip stain that adds juicy, vibrant color to your lips. The moisturizing formula leaves nourishing pigments on lips; moist gel-type texture dries to a lovely hue; provides your complexion with all-day crisp, clear, vivid colors; won’t leave a sticky, greasy feel. Its subtle tint also can also be used as blush to add a flush of colour to your cheeks and enhance your overall look.
- Long lasting lip tint
- Water-gel texture that glides smoothly
- Semi-opaque pigmented coverage
- Key Ingredients like Aloe Vera, Damask Rose extract
- Settles to a soft, matte finish
- Applies evenly without stains
- Easily blends on the cheeks
- Moisturizing benefits
- Waterproof and Transfer-proof
How to use-
- For lips – Gently glide the applicator over your lips for full pigmentation.
- For the K-beauty gradient lips – Dot 3 times on the inner part of your upper and lower lips and quickly blend the color outward for the natural gradient lips
- For cheeks – Dot 3 times on your cheeks and using your fingertips, quickly blend them in with your base makeup.
- For moisturisation same feeling like last time as its very thin almost watery you dont feel much dryness, may be after sometime you will start feeling a bit of stretching kind of but if you are someone who use matte lipsticks you will be totally fine with it
- Red up is definitely more pigmented and more intense than rose garden shade (though in bottle red up look more watery)
- Quantity is huge it will lasts you really long
- Fragrance is sweet and you feel like eating them, they are not annoying but you wont like if you are not into sweet fragrances
- Staying power is good and it doesnt transfer as such once properly settled on lips
- As its a stain so even if it gets faded with food and all it remains on lips as good stain
- Its mentioned you can use it on cheeks too, I used it and trust me its super as blush, very buildable and a good flush of color, you just need to be careful to not go overboard. And also as its watery you need to layer it well on your base makeup. For a natural flushed look on my foundation base I apply this and set it with compact or loose powder. For most of the cream products i prefer this way.
- I also used it on my eyes and it does look awesome and stayed for good times.
- It feels like moisturising matte and looks like little glossy matte
With lots of
Note- pictures are clicked from my mobile with its built in filter mode. Further to enhance the features it’s editted on Snapseed app.
Disclaimer- I have purchased and used this product. Based on my experience I have shared my honest views.